The ATG compact travel gas stove with it's safe screw on interface and stable design makes it the most versatile traveling stove locally or International.
Sturdy pot supports add it's 3 leg design offer superior stability for larger pots and a broad flame delivers even heating and makes the ATG stove one of the fastest boiling and safet stoves available.
- Proven Reliability: The stove is design with easy maintenance in mind. Stainless steel legs with all Aluminium anodised parts.
- Multi gas use: We are the first to offer compatibility with Butane/propane gas as well as LPG. This stove can be used with our attachement pipe to normal Cadac bottles.
- Compact: Folds small and packs into most travel pots.
- Extra-Stable: On-top gas burners can easily topple over when cooking with hot food. Retractable legs with a pot support of 20cm+
- Screw on connection: EN417 The safest connection available for gas canisters as it incoporates double sealing system to prevent gas leakage. We do not support puncture sor clip on stylecanisters.
- Safety features: ATG stand alone design offers the best possible safety for travels. Normal stove units used on top of gas canisters can easily topple over with possible disasters consequences.
- Perfect for light weight travellers, and international travellers. Take one stove for 4 person cooking.
- Lifetime warranty
- Weight: 220g
- Output: 3000 W / 10500 BTU/h
- Boiling time: 4.25mins/Litre
- Fuel: Gas (Butane/Propane) and LPG
- Dimensions: 115 x 105 x 55 mm (when closed)
- Ignition: Piezo Manual Starter
- Suitable for: 1-4 people
- Gas canister uses a EN417 screw on attachment for extra safety.