The roll top closure means the bag is 100% dust-proof, mud-proof and sand-proof, and can withstand rain, water jets and quick submersions in water.
Slide your device into the rolltop and velcro top pouch for protection from the elements. The vibration welded seams are strong and durable. Use the tiedown points to attached the device and pouch or use the strap provided to sling the device over your shoulder.
- Water adventure sports: canoeing, kayaking, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, windsurfing.
- Offroad adventure sports: cycling, hiking, 4x4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horseriding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Keep valuables dry or insulate wet clothing and equipment
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags. They also make great travel and business bags. Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents
- 210D TPU and PU material
- Water tight protection: 100% dust-proof and waterproof (IP66)
- Feather light built tough: High frequency vibration welded seams. Less weight with increased abrasion, puncture and wear resistance.
- Eco Friendly: Easy to clean TPU 210D fabric. These bags can be recycled, eventually one day when you are done with it.
- When not in use, the bag can be compacted more than most other bags for storage.
- Rolltop and velcro closure: Two rolltop closures with vlecro for added protection
- 4 x tiedown points for multiple attachment options
- 1 x lanyard
- Clear for screen and camera
DIMENSIONS: H 25cm x W 19cm
WEIGHT: 85 grams
IPAD MINI ONLY
DIMENSIONS: H 21cm x W 15cm
WEIGHT: 65 grams
Why do we prefer TPU fabric for ATG products:
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) fabric is preferred by extreme travellers, adventurers and sports enthusiast for its superior toughness, outstanding abrasion, impact and tear resistance. In addition, the fabric is recyclable. Our products constantly have to endure the abuse and use by our customers and therefore need to be of the highest quality.
TPU vs PVC
- High tear, abrasion and puncture resistance. Equal to that of PVC
- Outstanding low-temperature performance. Rubber like elasticity
- Higher oil, solvents and grease resistance compared to PVC
- More environmentally friendly than PVC and recyclable
- Excellent UV resistance. Product colour will not fade over time
- Superior abrasive resistance compared to PVC.
Note: All outdoor products age and wear with tough use. Treat your gear with care!